The Relationship Manager is responsible for engaging with key customers by building and
preserving trusting relationships, and assisting with their needs. The ideal candidate will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients while being strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction. The person in this role is responsible for daily interaction with customers and members, making connections to help with solving their problems and assisting with customer retention.
The Relationship Manager should possess excellent communication skills, truly care about assisting our customers, and maintain the core values of the organization.
- Building and maintaining excellent communications with existing customers.
- Resolving customer complaints and needs quickly and efficiently.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically and plan events.
- Act as 'Community Manager' in online customer communities.
- Anticipate and proactively solve potential issues.
- Relationship management with key customers to include quarterly meetings with principles.
- Maintain reporting such as customer satisfaction and profitability.
- 2-3 years of relationship management experience strongly preferred
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office; quick to learn new softwares and systems.
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Must exhibit creativity and innovation in business solutions
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically
- Compassion and a true desire to help others
$40,000 - $50,000
About Investor Fuel
Investor Fuel is a private club for active real estate investors and investing-related business owners looking to build more profitable businesses, improve their lives, and grow their network.