All County Polk Property Management
We’re looking for a hardworking Rehab, Turns, and Maintenance Coordinator to join our team! The RTM Coordinator organizes and schedules contractors to perform the various duties required to keep our portfolio of homes in tip-top shape. The job involves working with our current list of vendors such as cleaning services, handyman, electricians, plumbers, and HVAC contractors as well as recruiting new vendors to facilitate our growing company. They will manage the maintenance budget and approve payments for services as they are completed. The ideal person for this position is a self-motivated team player who is a strategic problem solver. A great candidate would be someone who understands residential construction and has knowledge of the major systems of a home. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Communicate through specialized software, email, text, and telephone with tenants, vendors, and owners regarding maintenance and repair requests.
- Research maintenance and repair requests to determine the severity and nature of the problem
- Determine the best solution for maintenance and repair requests and execute the solution.
- Communicate with owners of properties to keep updated on maintenance and repair requests and costs associated with them. Also getting owner approval for repairs over certain dollar amounts.
- Write repair scopes and estimates for making units rent ready between tenants. Get approval from owners for those repairs.
- Manage current vendor relationships and recruit new vendors for the organization.
- Answer questions from property owners regarding repairs on their rental units.
- Trouble Shoot and Problem Solve maintenance and repairs that fall outside of routine situations.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and be able to learn certain software systems
- Stellar communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A great work ethic
- Knowledge of residential housing and the systems that make up a home
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required
- DISC Assessment is required
$16.50 - $18 hourly
About All County Polk Property Management
All County Polk is a wealth management company that helps investors with their real estate investments.