Are you driven to get things done? Are you always looking for ways to get things done faster AND better?
An opportunistic thinker? Read on...
We offer an enterprising environment where you can drive to deliver results. You will not be micromanaged in this role. You will be given reasonable targets and expected to hit them. End of story.
You will be given a fair amount of autonomy and given the expectations that go along with that, meaning that you will be expected to act with integrity and transparency.
Your primary responsibilities are to source and manage the contractors and relationships that can continue to deliver excellent results, time, and time again. You know how to talk to people, you love negotiation and relationship building and you know your way around residential construction.
You understand that a project manager role is all-encompassing and you need to be building your Rolodex of contractors at all times.
Please read and understand the hiring process. Applications that do not follow all steps will not be considered for the position.
- Must upload resume
- Must take Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment - This will tell us whether or not you have the natural attributes that align you with this role.
- Must Take the Predictive Index Cognitive Assessment - This will tell us if you have the cognitive ability to give you the best chance of success in this role.
- Depending on Experience and qualifications this job may be offered as a Junior PM or PM.
- The PM’s primary responsibility is the delivery of each project in accordance with Osborne Homes values of Price, Speed, and Quality.
- Your job is always to correctly balance these 3 priorities to make sure all projects meet the minimally acceptable quality standards of the company and that the best price and fastest turnaround is obtained WITHOUT sacrificing quality.
- The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that Osborne Homes Policies and Procedures regarding the entire construction process are implemented and followed on each project as assigned.
- Supervise residential construction projects from beginning to end, ensuring that projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints.
- Ability to continuously reach out and connect with new vendors.
- Work with general contractors, critical subcontractors, and external vendors to negotiate profitable contracts
- Communicate the status of the building project to key stakeholders by providing regular progress reports
- Plan and schedule the entire construction project, including construction operations and timelines to make sure project deadlines are met
- Intense, restless, and self-driven
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement Varied activities Multiple, simultaneous projects Multi-tasking Fast-paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and entire building process, including building codes, blueprints, permits, construction equipment, material resources, construction processes, and project management principles
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to convey information to another effectively and efficiently.
- Strong leadership skills, organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and time-management skills
- Action-oriented and somewhat collaborative decision-making
- Quick decision making in response to changing conditions
- Directive leadership to assure business results are achieved
- Ability to delegate details as necessary, with follow up on timeliness and quality
- Accountability for results
- Experience in Construction Project Management preferred
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Osborne Homes
Osborne Homes was founded in 2007 with its first office in Fresno. As real estate investors, we have extensive experience in professionally assessing a property’s value in any given market. Our highly qualified team is dedicated to helping homeowners sell their property for cash, fairly and quickly. We have purchased, rehabbed, and sold over 2,500 properties in California. Our main office is now in Orange County CA but in early 2020 we decided to go to a 100% work from home model and we plan to stay that way! Some great reasons to work here include:
401 With Match
Very growth focused culture
Will be surrounded with A-Players