S.R.T. Med Staff
Come make a difference in patients’ lives!
S.R.T. Med-Staff is currently seeking Nursing Supervisors for their Community Nursing Program for the geographic areas within the GTA.
Reporting to the Manager of the Nursing Program, the Nursing Supervisor is responsible for overseeing our team of nurses (RNs/RPNs) to ensure the delivery of patient-centered care, in line with S.R.T. Med-Staff’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Provide clinical knowledge, support, and supervision for nurses (RNs/RPNs).
- Provide delegated training and identify the educational needs of staff and assist them in achieving learning objectives.
- Ensure the delivery of safe, competent, and compassionate frontline care.
- Conduct home visits to monitor field staff’s skills, performance, and patient interactions.
- Maintain flexibility for responding to impromptu and scheduled office visits with field staff.
- Provide constructive feedback to staff, as necessary.
- Ensure adherence to ethical practices and investigate any reported ethical dilemmas.
- Conduct probationary and annual performance reviews for staff.
- Participate in orientation and educational sessions.
- Participate in rotating on-call schedule.
- Complete all other tasks as assigned.
- Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing with College of Nurses of Ontario
- Good understanding of the health care services and delivery processes in the community
- Previous experience in supervisory roles in a community setting preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Information Technology: Microsoft Office applications and Internet
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is a requirement
- Second language is considered an asset
About S.R.T. Med Staff
- Competitive pay rates
- Comprehensive benefits package for eligible staff
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Paid continuing education sessions and in-services
- Staff appreciation events
To learn more about S.R.T. Med-Staff, please visit our website at https://www.srtmedstaff.com or Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/srtmedstaff/.
S.R.T. Med-Staff is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants. However, only those with the required skills will be contacted for further discussion.