We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our growing healthcare team.
In this position, you will work with physicians, other nurses, and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, and administer medicine.
Extensive medical knowledge as well as a compassionate, positive, hard-working attitude is a must.
- Monitor patient vitals; detect changes in symptoms, health, and/or pain
- Take patient samples; transport samples to appropriate destination
- Administer medication
- Assist doctors with procedures
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Communicate clearly and directly with patients; provide emotional support to patients and family members under stress
- Fill out and update patient documents and charts
- Set up for procedures with appropriate tools; maintain full inventory
- Continue professional education by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Valid nursing license in state, required
- Experience as a nurse in a hospital or related setting
- Understanding of standard medical practices and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; great bedside manner
$32.00 - $34.00 per hour
About AAHS Recruiting
All American Healthcare Services Inc is a staffing agency, so you can work per-diem, you will pick your own shifts. Registering with All American gives you access to all openings and shifts throughout our client networks.We service long term care, rehabilitation, and senior living facilities. We are currently hiring PT, FT or Per-Diem.