S.R.T. Med Staff
S R.T. Med-Staff is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) and Registered Practical Nurses (RPN) for our Community Visiting Nursing Program to work in Markham and Stouffville Areas. The Visiting Registered Nurse will provide safe and holistic nursing care to patients in a variety of service delivery locations.
- In collaboration with the patient/family/caregiver and other health care professionals, help formulate a plan of care based on patient assessment.
- Provide nursing care to patients according to the written plan of care.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment plan(s) and adjust accordingly in consultation with the patient/family/caregiver and other health care professionals.
- Report/communicate observations to the appropriate individual(s) as necessary.
- Act as a patient advocate by protecting and promoting patient rights.
- Educate the patient and family on health care issues, teach the patient/family to use assistive devices, and raise awareness of community services.
- Registered Nurse in good standing with College of Nurses of Ontario.
- One (1) year recent experience in the community.
- Excellent problem solving, time management, and crisis resolution skills.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with Information Technology.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is a requirement.
- Palliative experience is an asset.
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin speaking required.
About S.R.T. Med Staff
- Competitive pay rates
- Comprehensive benefits package for eligible staff
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Paid continuing education sessions and in-services
- Staff appreciation events
To learn more about S.R.T. Med-Staff, please visit our website at https://www.srtmedstaff.com or Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/srtmedstaff/.
S.R.T. Med-Staff is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants. However, only those with the required skills will be contacted for further discussion.