Center For Wealth Preservation
Are you looking to advance your career in a role with meaningful work? Do you want the stability of an industry-leading organization with enterprising freedom to advance based on your personal results? At Center for Wealth Preservation, you'll help shape your clients' financial futures for each stage in their lives.
- Attend and engage in coaching and training led by the leadership team and established advisors.
- Generate client prospects by attending local tradeshows and events, hosting seminars, joining networking groups, utilizing online marketing venues, and asking for referrals.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to attract and engage target audiences that will attract client prospects to build your practice.
- Schedule and conduct financial planning and advice meetings with clients and client prospects.
- Build deep, meaningful relationships with clients and develop a service model to provide solutions that support their financial goals.
- Achieve or exceed program standards; receive additional compensation opportunities and recognition tied to your results.
- Build a book of business as a stand-alone Ameriprise Financial advisor.
- If desired, explore teaming opportunities with seasoned financial advisors as you achieve program standards and advance in your training curriculum.
- Follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when serving clients and prospects and performing all work-related activities.
- Four-year college degree, or equivalent
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to succeed in a goal-oriented environment.
- Willingness and desire to be part of a coaching relationship and peer learning environment.
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Center For Wealth Preservation
The Center for Wealth Preservation was founded with the mission of assisting clients in every aspect of their financial lives. We provide the most comprehensive and personal service available, thus earning a reputation for excellence in our industry. For each client, we strive to help create financial stability and security for a life of greater confidence, choice, and freedom.
Who knew a day at the office could be so rewarding? Anyone will tell you if there’s honor in what you do, it can make a world of difference. Our Financial Services Professionals take pride in their credibility as trusted business professionals who help others.
We have 5 areas of practice specialization:
- Business Solutions
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Special Needs Planning