O2 Dental Group
We’re hiring a dental hygienist who can help us provide incredible dental care to each of our patients! You’ll conduct preliminary dental exams, help dentists with examinations and procedures, and perform thorough dental cleanings so patients walk out with a smile. This role is perfect for someone who loves to care for people and is highly attuned to detail. If you have a passion for educating people about the importance of dental health and are looking to grow your career in dental hygiene, we need to talk. Apply today!
- Put patients at ease by talking with them before, during, and after the appointment
- Disinfect all dental instruments to ensure cross-contamination does not occur
- Provide post-operative health education to patients so they can take practice good dental care at home after procedures
- Record any changes to the patient’s health history and document the ongoings of each appointment
- Inform patients of all ages about how to care for their teeth by brushing and flossing on a regular basis
- Understands HIPAA regulations and all dentistry safety guidelines
- At least 1-2 years of experience in dental hygiene
- Possesses a state license to practice dental hygiene
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have at least an associate’s degree in dental hygiene; bachelor’s degree preferred
$33 - $36 hourly
About O2 Dental Group
We are committed to providing excellent support services for our clients (Dental Offices). We focus on high-quality customer service, with timely responses and fast resolutions!
Our company offers a competitive bonus system and an opportunity to grow within the company!
Come join us!