North Cedar Dental
We’re searching for a personable dental hygienist to join our talented team of health care providers! You’ll welcome patients and conduct their initial screenings, perform thorough, dental cleanings, and help dentists with examinations and procedures. Applicants should be knowledgeable about dentistry best practices, possess incredible interpersonal skills, and love working with people. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Inform patients of all ages about how to care for their teeth by brushing and flossing on a regular basis
- Provide post-operative health education to patients so they can take practice good dental care at home after procedures
- Create dental impressions of patients’ teeth so veneers, mouthguards, etc. can be made correctly
- Keep detailed records of each patient’s visit and update their health history
- Talk to patients and make sure they feel comfortable and taken care of before, during, and after the examination
- Able to stand up for long periods of time to administer dental exams and procedures
- Current CPR certification
- Associate’s degree and certification in dental hygiene program required, higher levels of education are highly valued
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills
- Understands HIPAA regulations and all dentistry safety guidelines
$41 - $44 hourly
About North Cedar Dental
We are dedicated to providing optimal care for our patients in a safe and caring environment. We encourage ongoing education for our employees and offer opportunities for you to further your training in new technology.