O2 Dental Group
We’re hiring a dental hygienist who can help us provide incredible dental care to each of our patients! You’ll conduct preliminary dental exams, help dentists with examinations and procedures, and perform thorough dental cleanings so patients walk out with a smile. This role is perfect for someone who loves to care for people and is highly attuned to detail. If you have a passion for educating people about the importance of dental health and are looking to grow your career in dental hygiene, we need to talk. Apply today!
- Disinfect all dental instruments to ensure cross-contamination does not occur
- Assist dentists with determining the best treatment plan for all kinds of dental diseases
- Take x-ray images of the patients’ teeth to help dentists identify any oral health issues like cavities
- Look for signs of gum disease, infections, or cavities to ensure issues are caught early and can be treated
- Inform patients of all ages about how to care for their teeth by brushing and flossing on a regular basis
- 1+ years of experience in dental hygiene work
- Current CPR certification
- Clear understanding and commitment to following HIPAA regulations and all safety guidelines
- Associate’s degree and certification in dental hygiene program required, higher levels of education are highly valued
- Able to stand up for long periods of time to administer dental exams and procedures
$36 - $38 hourly
About O2 Dental Group
O2 Dental Group is committed to providing excellent services for our patients. We focus on high-quality customer service, with timely and excellent clinical results.
Come join us!