Clark Family Dentistry
We’re searching for a personable dental hygienist to join our talented team of health care providers! You’ll welcome patients and conduct their initial screenings, perform thorough, dental cleanings, and help dentists with examinations and procedures. Applicants should be knowledgeable about dentistry best practices, possess incredible interpersonal skills, and love working with people. Apply today if this sounds like you!
- Advise patients on how to properly care for their teeth after a procedure or operation
- Record any changes to the patient’s health history and document the ongoings of each appointment
- Use x-ray machines to take photos of the patients’ teeth so the dentist can clearly identify cavities or other oral health issues
- Make patients feel at ease and taken care of before, during, and after the appointment
- Aid dentists by deliberating the best way to treat a variety of dental disease
- 1-hour adult prophy appointments
- 1 1/2 hour for two quads of SRP
- Required to take Blood Pressure with every patient
- In-depth knowledge of dental safety regulations and HIPAA regulations
- Has dental hygienist licensure in the state where the job is located
- 1-2 years of work experience as a dental hygienist
- Able to stand up for long periods of time to administer dental exams and procedures
- Associate’s degree and certification in dental hygiene program required, higher levels of education are highly valued
$25 - $30 per hour
About Clark Family Dentistry
At Clark Family Dentistry our top priority is helping our patients achieve and maintain beautiful, healthy smiles! We proudly serve the residents of St. Joseph, Missouri and the surrounding area. Dr. Heather Clark and her skilled team of professionals are dedicated to providing the highest standard of dental care in a comfortable, relaxing environment.
We value our patients and strive to develop healthy, trusting and long-lasting relationships with each one! Dr. Clark and her team work together with one common goal – to serve our patients with compassionate, individualized care. We take pride in only offering the latest treatments and technologies available, and we work tirelessly to ensure that our patients receive optimal results.
Our Practice Vision is to help Northwest Missouri become the healthiest region in Missouri by 2020. Our purpose is to transform lives through Complete Health Dentistry.