Lorie Moreau Family Dentistry
We are looking for a full time registered dental hygienist responsible for providing hygiene treatment to patients including but not limited to; patient screening procedures, education, counseling on nutrition, tobacco and its dental impacts, removing calculus and plaque from the teeth, and other periodontal procedures that are within the scope of license.
- Manage and communicate with patients in an understandable and professional way.
- Thoroughly and accurately manage patient records.
- Perform dental hygiene procedures and administer local anesthetics.
- Manage sterilization procedures for hygiene instruments.
- Manage the treatment room.
- Handle and securely store patient records, medical and dental histories according to state and federal laws.
- Actively participate in team meetings and promote the team concept by interacting with others in the office.
- Has completed at least 2 years of post secondary education from an accredited dental hygiene program.
- Licensed to practice dental hygiene in Louisiana.
- Great interpersonal skills to maintain effective rapport with patients, dentist and coworkers.
$30 - $40 hourly
About Lorie Moreau Family Dentistry
Our mission is to provide the finest dental care to our patients in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. All members of the team care and have compassion for our patients, ensuring that their experience is positive.