Lorie Moreau Family Dentistry
Part-time registered dental hygienist, responsible for providing hygiene treatment to patients, including but not limited to; patient screening procedures, education, counseling on nutrition tobacco and its dental impacts, removing calculus and plaque from the teeth, and other periodontal procedures that are within the scope of license.
- Communicate and manage patients in an understandable and professional way,
- Accurately and thoroughly manage patient records.
- Administer local anesthetics, and perform dental hygiene procedures.
- Manage the treatment room and sterilization procedures for hygiene instruments.
- Securely store and handle patient records, medical and dental histories, according to state and federal laws.
- Be an active participant in team meetings, and promote the team concept by interacting with others in the office.
- Must have completed at least 2 years of post secondary education from an accredited dental hygiene program.
- Must be licensed to practice dental hygiene in Louisiana.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to maintain effective rapport with patients, dentist, and coworkers.
$30 - $40 hourly
About Lorie Moreau Family Dentistry
Our mission is to provide the finest dental care to our patients in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. All members of the team care and have compassion for our patients, ensuring that their experience is positive.