Greenwood Family Dentistry
We’re hiring a dental hygienist who can help us provide incredible dental care to each of our patients! You’ll conduct preliminary dental exams, help dentists with examinations and procedures, and perform thorough dental cleanings so patients walk out with a smile. This role is perfect for someone who loves to care for people and is highly attuned to detail. If you have a passion for educating people about the importance of dental health and are looking to grow your career in dental hygiene, we need to talk. Apply today!
- Document patient visits and keep health records current
- Work with dentists to decide the best form of treatment for a variety of dental disease
- Talk to patients and make sure they feel comfortable and taken care of before, during, and after the examination
- Provide post-operative health education to patients so they can take practice good dental care at home after procedures
- Disinfect all dental instruments to ensure cross-contamination does not occur
- Possesses a state license to practice dental hygiene
- In-depth knowledge of dental safety regulations and HIPAA regulations
- Physical stamina to stand for up to 8 hours at a time
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills
$38 - $45 hourly
About Greenwood Family Dentistry
We are looking for someone to be an integral member of the patient care team, giving your patients the time and care they need, deserve and desire. With best-in-class support through our robust mentor program and unparalleled educational offerings to enhance your clinical skills – you’ll be 100% supported as you provide exceptional lifetime care to your patients!