O2 Dental Group
We’re searching for a personable dental hygienist to join our talented team of health care providers! You’ll welcome patients and conduct their initial screenings, perform thorough, dental cleanings, and help dentists with examinations and procedures. Applicants should be knowledgeable about dentistry best practices, possess incredible interpersonal skills, and love working with people. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Check for issues such as gingivitis, periodontitis, or caries so patients can receive care as soon as the problem is identified
- Work with dentists to decide the best form of treatment for a variety of dental disease
- Create dental impressions of patients’ teeth so veneers, mouthguards, etc. can be made correctly
- Record any changes to the patient’s health history and document the ongoings of each appointment
- Sterilize all dental equipment to make sure everything is properly cleaned
- Associate’s degree and certification in dental hygiene program required, higher levels of education are highly valued
- Current CPR certification
- At least 1-2 years of experience in dental hygiene
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills
- Clear understanding and commitment to following HIPAA regulations and all safety guidelines
$36 - $38 hourly
About O2 Dental Group
We are committed to providing excellent support services for our clients (Dental Offices). We focus on high-quality customer service, with timely responses and fast resolutions!
Our company offers a competitive bonus system and an opportunity to grow within the company!
Come join us!