Anacortes - Dental
We’re searching for a personable dental hygienist to join our team. Our busy practice is located in the heart of downtown Anacortes. This is an opportunity to develop and implement a periodontal program/protocol for our fast-growing patient base.
We are open 4 days a week (M-TH), the position would start part-time and work into a full-time position. We offer medical benefits, vacation, and wellness compensation.
If you might be interested in meeting us and have further inquiries, please send us an email introducing yourself and a few days/times that would work best to connect with you, someone will be in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Give guidance to patients about how to have good dental care at home after undergoing an operation or procedure
- Record any changes to the patient’s health history and document the ongoings of each appointment
- Make patients feel at ease and taken care of before, during, and after the appointment
- Look for signs of gum disease, infections, or cavities to ensure issues are caught early and can be treated
- Explain good oral hygiene techniques to patients of all ages, such as thorough brushing and flossing twice daily
- Take x-ray images of the patients’ teeth to help dentists identify any oral health issues like cavities
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Has dental hygienist licensure in the state where the job is located
- Bachelor’s degree or master's degree in registered dental hygiene program preferred, associate’s degree required
- 1+ years of experience in dental hygiene work
- Current CPR certification
- In-depth knowledge of dental safety regulations and HIPAA regulations
$86,000 - $91,000 yearly
About Anacortes - Dental
We love serving our community!