If you are a registered dental assistant who is passionate about providing excellent service to our existing dental patients, we would love to hear from you today! Our growing dental practice is looking for an RDA who has experience in assisting dentists and hygienists with general oral procedures. Our fun team cares about the people we work with, and we are looking for an RDA who shares our commitment to providing the best dental patient care. If this sounds like you, reach out, and let’s connect today!
- Ensure dental office infection control policies and safety regulations are met by disinfecting and sterilizing all equipment and instruments after use
- Equip and prepare treatment rooms for examination and procedures by laying out necessary sterilized equipment, dental instruments, anesthetics, dental supplies, and materials
- Welcome patient and explain dental care treatment plans so they feel comfortable during their appointment
- Assist dentists and dental hygienists during any procedures or examinations by handing off dental instruments, providing suction, and ensuring chair-side accessibility to the team
- Cross-trained to assist front office team as needed; answering phones and check-in and out patients are a few tasks that will be required on a daily basis
- Superb interpersonal skills, customer service, organization, and excellent communication skills are desired
- Must be self-motivated, optimistic, and career-minded with a go-getter attitude
- Proficiency with computers, and DENTRIX dental software, and experience updating patient histories and scheduling appointments
- Efficient at taking digital dental radiographs and intraoral photographs
- Must have all licenses and CPR up-to-date
$16 - $20 hourly
About Smith Dentalworks
We are a growing private practice owned and operated by a smart, kind and very talented female dentist. Our practice is family focused and committed to delivering exceptional general and cosmetic dentistry while providing a fun and comfortable patient experience.