Advanced Behavior Analysis, Inc
Opportunites for a BCBA position will also be available.
We are committed to broadening and improving the lives of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other developmental delays and their families by providing individualized, scientifically-based services in the Park City and Salt Lake City Area.
We believe that every child can learn and by using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), a methodical approach to learning, effective long-term results may be achieved. We will work with children and their families to create a target-specific plan that is most essential in increasing the child's independence, and quality of life.
Compensation details: Please note that there are opportunities for increases and promotions within the company
Salary - Salt Lake County:
- Direct Care Hourly: $14/hr ($16/hr with RBT cert.)
- Shadowing/Training/Meetings: $10/hr ($11/hr with RBT cert.)
- Drive Time: $7.25/hour
Salary - Summit/Wasatch Counties:
- Direct Care Hourly: $15/hr ($17/hr with RBT cert.)
- Shadowing/Training/Meetings: $10/hr ($12/hr with RBT cert.)
- Drive Time: $7.25/hour
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and develop knowledge and skillsets accordingly. Effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, co-workers, supervisors, and community members.
- Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures and abide by code of ethics as indicated by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Commitment to maintain client confidentiality and adhere to HIPPA laws.
- Commitment to ongoing training and development as it relates to clinical skills, professional development, ethics, and technology, and training in order to perform job responsibilities to the required standard.
- Ability to interpret and implement clinical protocols as written.
- Must maintain a professional appearance.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak, read and write clearly and effectively in English.
- Physically able to play on the floor with children, while providing therapy (sit, stand, kneel, and lift up to 50 lbs).
- Basic life support/CPR (must obtain after hire if not already held).
- Must pass a background screen.
- Must pass TB (tuberculosis) Skin test.
- RBT or willing to obtain after hire within the required timeframe.
$15 - $17 hourly
About Advanced Behavior Analysis, Inc
Advanced Behavior Analysis is located in Summit, Wasatch, and Salt Lake Counties. We work with individuals ages 2-15 on the Autism spectrum and those with behavioral differences. Our goal is to create a cohesive, passionate and reliable team of individuals to teach life long skills to each individual we work with.