SpinXpress is a fast-growing, state-of-the-art, laundry concept looking for a team that is ready to grow with us. We are on a mission to change the laundry industry by providing an ultra-convenient experience in a modern, friendly, and safe environment.
Our service and our people are truly one of a kind and we're changing the way people think about laundry. While embarking upon a career with us; you will work within an amazing team of passionate professionals collaborating to exceed expectations in all facets of our growing business.
As Regional Manager, you will oversee the management of multiple locations and lead your team to ensure our customers are treated with excellence and leave happier than when they arrived. We are seeking a candidate with a friendly, driven, and professional attitude who can use their prior experience to lead a team, oversee daily operations, and grow with us. The ideal candidate will have strong retail or food service experience.
What we offer:
- Base pay + competitive bonus program
- Health insurance
- 401K (coming soon)
- Vehicle reimbursement
- Discounted laundry services
- Consistent, yet flexible, work schedules
- Casual work environment
You will be an integral part of the organization and help drive our growth. What do you get out of it? a truly unique experience working with a startup in a consumer services industry that is about to blast off. You will be a forerunner in helping us build a service that is making its way into mass adoption. Get ready to scale your career.
- Create a workplace culture that is consistent with SpinXpress goals and identify mission, vision, and values of SpinXpress.
- Recruit, interview, select, hire and employ appropriate number of employees
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Provide daily operations oversight for outside teams
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- Provide oversight and direction to all team’s members in accordance with SpinXpress Policies and Task List
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee on-boarding
- Empower employees to take responsibility and expect accountability with consistent feedback
- Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment
- Maintain employee work schedules including training, call-ins, and managing overtime hours
- Maintain daily transparent communication with Senior Management
- Manage overall operational budget of stores and achieve GOP goals
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to maintain operational excellence (quality, speed, efficiency and output) continuously
- Oversee and be responsible for general operations of all locations daily
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in operations or other related fields
- Strong experience in retail or food service industries
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership and development qualities
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic economics, budgeting, and accounting principles and practices
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the organization's management team that provides leadership and direction
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational management skills
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
At SpinXpress, we offer a one-of-a-kind clean, bright, and safe laundry experience! Giving back to our community is top priority for us, and we always strive to provide the 5-star laundry experience that everyone deserves.