Pearl Dental Mount Kisco
We are looking for an experienced and organized Dental Regional Manager. This individual will manage onsite managers and oversee the success of our multi-locations. We measure success by delivering a high, honest, and comprehensive standard of care. We also believe that a big part of our success is a measure of how happy and fulfilled our team members are.
You will deliver support, training, and accountability from the outside looking in. You will be the boots on the ground to celebrate, observe, collaborate, and course-correct when needed with your onsite manager. We believe not only in patient retention, but team member retention through transparent communication, and integrity by keeping your word and supporting their professional and financial growth. It will be your main responsibility to remove barriers for your onsite managers. To raise awareness of key performance indicators and review monthly reports with your onsite managers. You recognize that it is not always so important to give the answer, but to help those around you to find the answer for themselves. You will guide your practices to and with proper training in conjunction with the Director of Operations.
We are developing a culture of leaders that are approachable, collaborative, problem solvers, and ones who take initiative. We are committed to serving our communities with dentistry that is honest, comprehensive, and approachable.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, apply today!
Compensation: $75,000-$85,000 + bonus (benefits include PTO, holidays, medical and dental insurance, and a 401k with match)
Leadership and Management
- Build strong and productive partnerships with onsite managers, dentists, and team members so there is trust when delivering new protocols, training, and accountability
- Stepping in on the phones and on the desk for your front office team if needed
- Ensure effective execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies, procedures, OSHA, and government regulations
- Review reporting provided by onsite managers and identify opportunities for improvement based on data analysis and budgets
- Oversee insurance re/credentialing and fee negotiations
- Communicate new directives, policies, or procedures to the onsite managers to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain a positive open, and collaborative morale
- Support and achieve performance targets and practice goals
- Partner with onsite managers to ensure work environments are clean, functioning, and safe
- Approve PTO and ensure coverage for your onsite managers
- After new practice acquisitions, be the boots on the ground to set the tone for our culture, instill certainty and inclusivity with the existing team, train, implement Pearl Dental systems, set up software, etc.
- Set the tone for a culture that is one of transparency, acknowledgment, encouragement, accountability, and zero gossips. We believe there is no “I” in team.
- Oversee the reconciliation of associate doctor production; pay temps
- Oversee supply budgets, bulk ordering, and distribution
- Meet with onsite managers monthly on treatment tracking reports, production and collection reports, AR and insurance aging, and monthly and annual goals
- Authorize and issue patient refunds
- Recognize hiring needs in collaboration with onsite managers
- Track employee benefits (medical, PTO usage, etc.) at 90-day, 6-month and 1 year
- Conduct Performance Reviews and off-boarding of onsite managers when necessary
- Communicate company-wide announcements in person when necessary or in our What's App groups
- Manage team and patient breakdowns (respectively speaking, write-up’s, redo’s, etc.), crediting of accounts, and inactivating patients from each office
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in the administrative side of DENTISTRY
- Experience with Dentrix, Eaglesoft, and/or OpenDental is a plus
- The ability to see straight conversation as an opportunity to develop and improve versus confrontation
- Excellent leadership abilities include having outstanding communication, being approachable, and being calm, clear, kind, and respectful
- A willingness to take ownership, act with a sense of urgency, and resolve issues with follow through and timeliness
- A great understanding of numbers, data analysis, practice management reporting, and excel doc management
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow-through
$75,000 - $85,000 + bonus
About Pearl Dental Mount Kisco
We are a quality-conscious, state-of-the-art dental office. We love our patients and have created an environment that makes dentistry approachable. Our culture is the strength that enables us to provide excellence in dentistry.