Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance of Idaho
The Regional Manager will work to strengthen county Farm Bureau organizations and help Idaho Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF) volunteers grow as leaders while promoting the mission and vision of IFBF.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Empower IFBF volunteers by offering support and resources to help them achieve their county/leadership objectives.
- Attend county Farm Bureau meetings and serve as a liaison between IFBF and local boards.
- Consult with county Farm Bureau board members and offer recommendations as needed.
- Assist in building Young Farmer & Rancher (YF&R) programs in assigned counties.
- Visit local county meetings and build relationships with decision-makers in assigned areas.
- Partner with various community organizations and entities to achieve common goals.
- Engage with assigned commodity organization(s) and foster meaningful relationships with different agriculture-related entities.
- Promote and educate the public on agriculture by helping facilitate learning opportunities.
- Collaborate with Governmental Affairs team and local/state legislators to solve problems that are beneficial to those in Idaho agriculture.
- Advocate for Idaho agriculture and promote the mission and vision of IFBF.
- Develop leaders and help them work towards future leadership opportunities in their communities, counties, and state.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Efficiency: Planning ahead, managing time well, being on time, thinking of better ways to do things, being organized, detail-oriented.
- Coachability: Being receptive to feedback, willing to learn, embracing continuous improvement, accept responsibility.
- Initiative: Taking extreme ownership of your work, doing what is needed without being asked, and following through.
- Collegiality: Being helpful, respectful, approachable, team-oriented, building strong working relationships, and contributing to a positive work environment.
- Communication: Balancing listening and talking, speaking, writing clearly, influencing others, and keeping others informed.
- Problem Solving/Decision Making: Identifies and analyzes problems weighing the relevance and accuracy of available information, and makes effective and timely decisions.
- Professionalism: Avoid business or personal activities that present a conflict of interest. Display conducts favorable to oneself, the company, and the agriculture industry.
- Time Management: Ability to navigate large workloads, multi-task and balance simultaneous projects, and complete work within given deadlines.
- Ethical: Demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work-related experience.
- 2+ years of experience. Experience building and nurturing relationships to keep individuals invested and interested is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with CRM systems is preferred.
- Employee will work a traditional 40/hour work week.
- Intermittent weekend work is needed to perform job functions.
- Occasional attendance at night meetings will be required.
- Employee will regularly communicate with supervisor on flex/vacation time.
- IFBF will provide a work computer and other technology-related equipment as needed.
- Employee has no ownership of equipment purchased by IFBF.
- IFBF will provide the use of a fleet vehicle for work-related duties.
- Employee will be required to maintain the fleet vehicle and be responsible for its upkeep.
IFBF Credit Card:
- Employee will be given a bank card for fuel and other work-related expenses.
- Employee will be prompt in submitting expense reports.
- Employee will communicate directly with their supervisor regarding any large purchases.
- Employee will practice fiscal responsibility in fulfilling day-to-day duties.
$50,000 yearly DOE
About Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance of Idaho
Our employees are rewarded with a competitive salary, a benefit program that recognizes the diverse needs of our employees, and the security of a well-established company. Some of our employee benefits include:
- Sick Leave
- Major Medical
- Flexible Schedules
- Industry-Specific (insurance)
- Employee Profit Sharing Bonus
- Loans/Savings and Investments available through Farm Bureau Finance Company
- Cancer, Accident, and Short-Term Disability insurance plans are also available