At Tzadik Management we are a growing real estate and property management company seeking a dynamic Regional Manager, who is looking to grow in the real estate industry. The mission of this role is to oversee the overall operation of multiple properties to optimize the performance of portfolio and achieve company goals.
The portfolio properties are located in Sioux Falls, SD, we would prefer for the ideal candidate to be based out of Sioux Falls, but we will consider applicants, who are willing to travel, for a remote position working from Omaha, NE, Fargo, ND or Minneapolis, MN.
Please visit us at www.tz-.com
- Oversee multiple property portfolios to ensure operational efficiency
- Supervise a team of 5-10 Property Managers
- Provide necessary support to maintain Company Culture in assigned portfolio
- Maximize operating revenue and net operating income for assigned properties, accountable for the financial performance of each property
- Evaluate status of each property within the portfolio and implement and drive improvements
- Recruit, develop, and retain A players
- Oversee the maintenance of physical assets, and recommend necessary and value-added capital projects
- Review and approve expenditures
- Maintain working knowledge of Fair Housing laws, eviction laws, employment laws, and other legal issues including knowledge of governmental regulations.
- Analyze local market trends and vendor and contract management
- Develop and foster relations with Community Residents
- Conduct regular site visits and advise guide, and coach Community Managers and other team members to achieve outstanding results
- Other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Multisite Manager or Regional Manager level
- Experience in the property management industry is required
- Experience with all aspects of asset management, finance, operations, leasing, and marketing is required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency and experience with any property management software (i.e AppFolio, Yardi, MRI, etc.) are required
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as needed
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- *Tzadik is a Drug-Free Workplace*
$70,000 - $75,000 Annually
About Tzadik Management
Tzadik Management is a growing, innovative and driven real estate and property management company based in Hollywood, Florida. Since its formation in 2007, Tzadik has managed more than $1 billion in apartment complexes, over 15 million square feet of commercial real estate, and more than 19,000 units in over 20 states.
Through excellent management, a focus on company culture, and a tech-driven style of operating, Tzadik has established a reputation for “Building Lasting Relationships.”
At Tzadik Management we are seeking dynamic individuals who are looking to grow in the real estate industry. At Tzadik our purpose is to Discover Opportunities and Solve Problems!.
At Tzadik we live by our Core Values:
We Make It Happen
We Succeed Together
We Never Stop Growing
Come grow with us!
Please visit us at www.tz-m.com