SES GROUP is looking to expand its team to include a Regional Audit Manager.
- Perform rail yard fueling audits.
- Review and ensure execution of project scope of work (SOW).
- Complete duties assigned by the project manager.
- Coordinates and directs the project to complete quality work safely.
- Safely operate machinery and be responsible for its maintenance and upkeep.
- Perform physical labor on construction sites.
- Knowledge and expertise on railroad fuel systems is a must as well as calibration and testing of system components, piping theories, and common sense.
- Knowledge of welding and welding theories, pipe fitting, valve removal and installations, pump
- installations, API 653 tank repairs, minor electrical, minor concrete, and extensive knowledge in liquid fuels systems personnel duties.
- Carry out audits, and knowledge of rebuilding and disassembly of fuel meters, and Scully overfills, fuel nozzles, and fuel cranes.
- Ability to work without any onsite supervision.
- Complete knowledge of all railroad rules and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Railroad work and Fuel.
- Must have railroad fuel systems or petroleum oils and lubricants accreditation.
- A current 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER and 8-hour refresher certification must have a current first aid and CPR certification is required.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Projects, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to pass drug & alcohol pre-employment screening.
- Must have a clean driving record. (A company vehicle will be provided + per diem + housing if needed).
- Must be willing to Travel and be very flexible (can work shift nights if needed).
Location of Job Position:
- The employment location for the Regional Audit Manager is in the Smithville, MO area, with travel to various facilities within the United States (Residence in Smithville, MO is not required, but it is preferred if the employee resides in Kansas City Metro Area).
- The regional Audit Manager will be required to travel to project sites for job duties for the performance of the project.
$55,000 - $75,000 yearly
About SES Group
We offer competitive benefits to include: Profit Sharing, Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Annual Leave, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. We are also an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.