Two Wheels Venture
A Regional Acquisitions Manager will play a fundamental role in developing strategies to close more deals and analyze properties to determine the highest and best use for the company. They are a crucial piece of our company's growth in the territory. They are the liaison and regional representative to our buyers, sellers, and escrow company. This is a work from home position with fieldwork, must have a reliable vehicle and live within 10 miles of Pittsburgh.
- Real Estate transaction coordination duties taking the transaction from contract to close, problem-solving, coordinating, and encouraging all parties to work in a timely manner.
- Customer service calls and updates with sellers, buyers, real estate agents, attorneys, and any other relevant third parties as needed.
- Analyze properties in the pipeline for highest and best use, review comparable sales and drive/review comparable properties to determine after repair value
- Light project management on company development projects including inspecting progress on contractor work, taking photos, turning on/off utilities, scheduling maintenance
- Assist in special projects such as finding more contractors/subcontractors for company development projects
- Inspect and take photos and videos of all properties
- Help to develop and implement improvement strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue
- Ability to analyze property and determine its highest and best use
- Spreadsheet experience- Google Sheets and Microsoft Word
- Ability to work with a team and move the team toward a common goal
- Ability to pay attention to detail and stay organized
- Area knowledge, long term resident of Pittsburgh
- Customer Service Experience
$70,000 - $95,000 yearly
About Two Wheels Venture
We are a family-owned real estate investment company, focused on house flipping, wholesaling, single-family and multi-family rental properties. We have been in business for 10 years. We treat our employees like family, so we are looking for someone who is committed to growing with us!
Visit www.fastpennsylvaniahousebuyers.com to learn more about us.
Visit www.laurenhardyco.com to learn more about the owner.