The lead yard worker will grade sort and process ferrous and non-ferrous material for Marshfield Scrap. They will also use and maintain large machinery used to manage materials.
Leading a team of individuals to provide a great customer experience, the lead yard worker is the primary point of contact for all customers and will provide the most added value for each customer.
- Unload materials by hand and by machine
- Grade materials for cashier
- Sort materials
- Load sorted and processed materials for shipment
- Schedule pickup and delivery of commercial material boxes
- Must have experience in heavy construction
- Must have experience with ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Able to grade different types of material for purchase
- CDL is not required but a plus
- Can consistently lift up to 50 lbs
- Will work outside in all seasons
- Able to communicate well and is a team player
- Constantly displays a desire to improve and a positive attitude
About Marshfield Scrap
Marshfield Scrap is a material recycling company handling all types of metals, appliances, automobiles and other recyclable material. Having all the equipment necessary to take care of each customer, Marshfield Scrap focuses on providing exceptional service to every person who drives through their gates.