The Business Development Coordinator will support our primary field recruiting efforts by providing exceptional customer service and facilitating recruiting campaigns with the Corporate Office. The Business Development Coordinator is vital to the organization of the Company’s strategic plan for continued growth.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Work directly with Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
- Manage reports and data for recruiting efforts using Excel and 3rd party software
- Develop a recruiting scorecard that is maintained and updated regularly and coordinated directly with Coastal Recruiting
- Maintain status reports on recruiting campaigns from marketing and recruiting teams
- Analyze and research business opportunities, including but not limited to, Loan Officer and Branch Manager recruits, affiliate business opportunities, and new partnerships with 3rd parties that could enhance ALCOVA’s growth prospects
- Assist CRO in preparing dynamic sales presentations and scripts using PowerPoint
- Work as a liaison between CRO, Marketing, Human Resources, Coastal Recruiting, and VPs of Sales
- Maintain a strong LinkedIn presence and be an active participant on LinkedIn working directly with the CRO to develop strategies for commentary and usage
- Provide updates to Operations, Sales leaders, and Human Resources on recruiting activities
- Work with Senior Vice President (SVP) of Sales and CRO on “Product Marketing”
- Create and maintain Builder List for prospecting
- May need to complete cold calls—prospect list provided
- Travel as needed to provide recruiting support
- No experience is necessary
- High school diploma, or equivalent education; college degree preferred
- Highly motivated, outgoing, ambitious, and driven to succeed
- Must be trustworthy, honest, and able to continuously display a high level of integrity
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to communicate effectively in an interdepartmental team environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to analyze and sift through reports and data
- A marketing and/or Sales background is ideal
- Ability to create PowerPoint presentations and deliver them with ease and confidence
- Ability to manage a database of contacts
- Ability to move relationships from a cold call to a hot prospect
- Ability to create and manage a consistent flow of marketing information—provided by the Corporate Marketing Department
- Ability to execute marketing recruiting campaigns in a systematic fashion
- Ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Ability to create a recruitment gifting program
- Excellent use of various social media platforms such as: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Comfortable making short video clips for social media Marketing
- Compliance with all Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws, and Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC) requirements is required. Employees must complete annual training in these areas
About ALCOVA Mortgage
Most companies start with a business plan. ALCOVA Mortgage started with a friendship. Bound by common background and inspired by a passion to serve, childhood friends Bobby Nicely, Billy Siple and Rob Lindstrom dreamed of one day starting a business.
In 2003, the trio joined together to establish a mortgage company—ALCOVA—an acronym for Alleghany County, VA, in honor of their roots.
In 2012, ALCOVA Mortgage made its debut on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States and has been recognized every year since. The company’s phenomenal growth of 96% in three years propelled it into the league of such legendary superstars that gained notoriety on the prestigious list as Dell, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pandora, Timberland, Zillow, Yelp, and Domino’s Pizza.
Today, ALCOVA continues to thrive, largely because of its roots in a friendship and the passion to serve.