Keller Williams Realty Centres
We are searching for a strong, passionate, motivated, and goal-oriented experienced Manager/Recruiter. Are you the most competitive person you know? Are you always hitting quotas but going nowhere? Do you push yourself, long before a boss or co-worker has to give you a nudge to get fired up? We offer a lot in our value proposition; we want you to get other people as excited as we are.
This person is a highly motivated individual that thrives in a fast-paced competitive goal-oriented atmosphere. They naturally lead in every area of their business, career, and personal life. This person is a problem solver, a highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individual who operates with urgency.
This person has strong communication skills and naturally connects with others. They understand their market, understand the unique value proposition of Keller Williams, and can effectively communicate the opportunity to individuals.
This person naturally exhibits our values and belief system in their dealings with others. They are learning-based leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. We can mentor qualified individuals if we have the right attitude. The Manager/Recruiter will be a strong individual who will work with the OP to grow the Market Centres in our network.
Full time - $75,000 to $100,000 + recruiting and achievement bonuses + single/family health benefits plan + profit share opportunity.
What will you do?
The primary focus of the job - Recruit, Coach, Retain
- The Manager/Recruiter will be laser-focused on achieving aggressive growth in the number of licensed real estate agents within the organization, managing the entire leadership team within the Market Centre, and building strong consultative relationships with the top agents in the office.
- The successful Manager/Recruiter will have high capacity in interpersonal relationships and will be an inspirational and effective oral and written communicator.
The Manager/Recruiter is a senior role within KWRC, and will be responsible for:
- Leading strategic initiatives to rapidly recruit high producing and high potential real estate agents to the office
- Oversee the hiring, leadership, and development of the staff as well as ensure they are properly trained and held accountable to KWRC’s high-performance standards
- Provide business development and financial management consulting to top agents within the office, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance
- Promote a strong learning-based environment and ensure that agents have access to top-of-the-line training and educational opportunities
- Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reach their potential, and also provides for a caring, people-first, atmosphere
- Capture additional recruit leads through our database or real estate colleges, and promote KWRC as the brokerage of choice.
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete in today’s market
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals
- Strong systems and accountability person
- Demonstrated proven track record recruiting
- Have in-depth, high-level, proven growth and leadership capabilities
- Experience in a high-growth or start-up environment preferred
- Ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently
- Strong verbal leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team setting
- Bachelor’s Degree an asset
- Strong understanding of online and web-based technologies required
- Although a background in real estate sales is preferred, a candidate with an exceptional track record in another endeavor, who also possesses exceptional leadership skills, will also be considered
- Extraordinary people skills.
- Recruiting and/or sales experience.
- Leadership, management, team-building skills.
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Career development, business acumen, and training experience.
- An in-depth understanding of real estate technology.
- Real estate knowledge, experience, and skill with emphasis on residential real estate.
- Track record of success.
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty Centres
Keller Williams Realty Centres launched in Newmarket, Ontario on November 27, 2009. Since that date, the company has become the fastest-growing brokerage in the area with locations in Georgina, Newmarket and Aurora, with well over 200 REALTORS to date and still growing strong! The open, caring and sharing culture at Keller Williams Realty Centres has created a positive, enthusiastic atmosphere that has attracted associates who truly care about the decisions their clients make.
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in Canada, Keller Williams Realty Centres Aurora/Newmarket is a busy well-established office with over 220 agents. We are #1 in market share in our area.
Keller Williams Realty Centres is a positive environment that will push you to great potential. Here you can make an impact; help people create wealth and make a difference in the community!