The Optimus Consultant Group
Get hands-on, real-world training! We are looking for fun, outgoing and energetic people to help our growing Sales and Marketing consulting firm!
Our interns receive real-world experience and hands-on training, development, and mentorship from top-performing recruiting, sales, and marketing executives. This position is 90% REMOTE / Work from home.
Top performers may be offered part-time or full-time career opportunities within the company in administration, HR, recruiting, sales, marketing, or management.
While there are limited performance-based bonus opportunities, This is regarded as an UNPAID internship. The average intern in this program earns $200 - $1000 per month in paid bonuses, based on skills, time commitment, and performance. Opportunity for bonuses is offered to all participants, but are not entitled or guaranteed; the experience, skills, and networking gained from this internship serves as compensation for the internship.
- Corporate Recruiting
- High-Level Communication Skills
- Job Interview Skills
- Hiring & HR Skills
- Professional Networking
- High Energy
- Positive attitude
- Student Mentality
- Ability to meet mornings via Zoom for 60 minutes, 2 days per week
- 15-20 hours per week work-from-home total time commitment
- Experience with Instagram stories and Tik Tok
- Ability to efficiently and consistently create engaging online content
- Ability to work well both individually and collaboratively with a team
- Experience with Google AdWords, YouTube ads, paid social media marketing
- Promotional marketing/modeling experience
- Basic understanding of social media events, ads, and marketing
- Basic understanding of LinkedIn
- Competitive sports experience
- Make basic calls, send email, and set appointments
- Participate in promotional and marketing events
- Work with sales & marketing team, influencers, executives and network with top-performing business insiders
- Schedule, curate, and manage professional social media accounts
- Digital content creation
- Administrative and marketing duties (logistics, creating flyers, updating documents etc)
- This is an entry-Level internship. Experience is helpful, but not required. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds.
- This internship is designed as a stepping stone for those who wish to get their foot in the door to the business world or to decide if the corporate path is truly for them.
- While the post-secondary school has countless benefits for its attendees, we respect and appreciate that colleges are not the sole providers of quality education. We believe that learning takes place in all environments for those who are good students. Our mission is to empower all those with a great student mentality with real-world-applicable business, communication, and networking skills.
$200 - $1000 per month
About The Optimus Consultant Group
We believe that great business is the result of great relationships. Our focus is on developing and scaling organizations through personalized, effective, systems, brand extensions, sales and marketing programs & leadership training.
Our people-first approach has created nationally recognized marketing teams, sales teams, and individual pacesetters across several industries. Our clients include several Fortune 100 companies, national non-profits, and top 1% REALTORS.