Keller Williams Fair Oaks is actively seeking a Team Leader (TL) to lead and grow a high-achieving office in Fair Oaks, CA. The right candidate may also have the opportunity to grow the company by helping open up new offices in the region.
The TL will be primarily focused on aggressive growth in the number of licensed real estate agents within the organization, while overseeing the entire leadership team within the Market Center, and building strong consultative relationships with the top agents in the office.
The TL will be excellent at casting a big vision and leading their team towards that vision while managing the achievement of critical milestones along the path to success. The successful TL will have a high capacity in interpersonal relationships and will be an inspirational and effective oral and written communicator.
The right candidate will have a demonstrated record of success, results-oriented recruiting skills, being resourceful and be proactive in their approach.
Top candidates will be natural leaders, influencers, and teachers. They will be self-motivated and naturally high-achievers, who value the team over the individual. They will be persuasive and persevering, and act ethically with personal integrity, and a high regard for others. The ideal candidate will be seeking unlimited opportunity and committed to attaining the highest level of results.
• Leading strategic initiatives to rapidly recruit high producing and high potential real estate agents to the office
• Oversee the hiring, leadership and development of the staff as well as ensure they are properly trained and held accountable to high performance standards
• Manage and accelerate the financial performance of the office, paying close attention to, and making necessary adjustments to key financial indicators, to maximize profitability
• Provide business development and financial management consulting to top agents with the office, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance
• Promote a strong learning based environment and ensure that agents have access to top of the line training and educational opportunities
• Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reaching their potential and also provides for a caring, people-first, atmosphere
• Ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently
• Proven high-level growth and leadership capabilities
• Experience in a high-growth or start-up environment preferred
• Strong verbal leadership and communication skills and social poise
• Although a background in real estate sales is preferred, a candidate with an exceptional track record in another recruiting related endeavor, who also possesses exceptional leadership skills, will also be considered
Who We Are: Keller Williams is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in the world with more than 840 offices and 164,000 associates across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. In 2017, Training magazine named Keller Williams the number one training organization across all industries worldwide. We have more agent teams ranked by closed transactions and sales volume than any other franchise in the 2017 REAL Trends' "The Thousand," an annual list of North America's most successful real estate professionals.
What We're Proud Of: Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. We are in business with brilliant team members who think big, act bold, and live large. Our agents are local market experts. They have elite skills. And they're committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience.