Pearson & Associates Real Estate / Realtypath
We are looking for an individual with a burning desire to build the dominant real estate company in their market. We seek at least 2–3 years of recruiting and/or real estate experience and consistent performance in the top 5 percent of your office.
Colleagues say this about you…
- You have a need to influence others. You prove this through demonstrating your influence by successfully recruiting top performers again, and again.
- You are a natural leader who embraces succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. You actively model the skills needed for your team to succeed.
- You possess a track record of relationships that foster efficiency, partnership and mentorship. You excel equally at relationships with talent at all stages of their career. You inspire the best and you train the emerging. You hold people accountable.
- You view learning as the foundation of your action plan.
We offer a highly competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Share company value/opportunities with recruits
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (interview, select, hire)
- Set and meet goals for appointments, gross and net recruits and profitability
- Results driven and able to meet recruitment goals
- Oversee market research to remain competitive
- Attain dominate market share in target markets
- Recruiting skills are preferred
- A successful and proven sales history
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Publisher
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Driven to succeed
- Previous Real Estate experience preferred
$42,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Pearson & Associates Real Estate / Realtypath
Pearson & Associates Real Estate is one of Utah's fastest growing real estate teams.
Pearson & Associates is more than your average real estate team. They believe every agent has the right and ability to create a business for themselves that they enjoy working in. They do that by focusing on building their agents’ brands as well as their individual databases. They support their agent-partners by providing personalized coaching, accountability and administrative leverage, while ensuring their agents build a consistent, dependable business by providing leads and offering the most lucrative compensation structure in the business.
Pearson & Associates’ goal is to increases their agent’s short term business while creating long term stability. It’s a win-win culture that increases productivity and improves retention. Pearson & Associates is changing the way real estate teams do business.