@M.A.X Agent Real Estate Group - eXp Realty
The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
- Set and meet goals for appointments, gross and net recruits and profitability
- Establish and implement increased productivity and retention procedures with sales team
- Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions for agents
- Communicate our company values with recruits
- Lead sales and business meetings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Extraordinary people skills
- History of real estate experience
- Decisive and proactive
- A team player who enjoys working for the benefits of the team
- Above-average recruiting skills
About @M.A.X Agent Real Estate Group - eXp Realty
@M.A.X Agent Real Estate Sales Group is an international team brokered by eXp Realty that's looking for great sales people to continue our growth and bring value, prosperity and a positive mindset to our team.