BHGRE Metro Brokers
Based at our Corporate office in Sandy Springs, the Career Advancement Recruiter plays a key role in growing our company by hiring experienced agents from other companies.
- Prospect experienced agents to begin a conversation that can lead to a hire
- Meet with prospective candidates
- Maintain contact with prospective candidates until hired to the company
Ideal Candidate must have:
- An active Georgia real estate license and at least 3 years active experience in the last 5 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- In depth, high level, proven growth and leadership capabilities
- Ability to effectively close for a decision
$70,000 - $90,000
About BHGRE Metro Brokers
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers, established in 1978, is the largest locally owned and operated real estate company in the southeast. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers provides technology, tools, resources and services that are without equal in the real estate industry. With 27 offices in Metro Atlanta and North Georgia, new office locations coming soon and many existing offices being renovated or relocated, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers is aggressively building its team.