We’re looking for assertive people with a sense of urgency, problem solvers, people that feel like a friend quickly and put others at ease, quick thinkers with a willingness to do what it takes to succeed.
As a Recruiter / Inside - Outside Sales Associate / Real Estate at Billie Bauer & Co., you will pre-qualify leads, primarily by outbound calls and/or emails. Essential to this role, is the development of working relationships and obtaining relevant information about the prospective client's real estate needs, coordination and scheduling of appointments, and building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM.
• Master proven real estate industry scripts and rebuttals to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
• Perform a high volume of outbound calls/emails to prospective customers (100+ calls/emails per day), working from an established database of prospects.
• Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your nurture pipeline.
• Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics.
• Meet or exceed call/email quota. Meet productivity standards identifying number of calls/emails made and quantity/quality of qualified leads produced.
• Properly document all activity in the database and any other marketing, telemarketing, and sales software that may be utilized. Keep such documentation up-to-date.
• Develop and utilize methods to ensure timely follow-up of all prospects until hand-off to the sales department or disqualification.
• Develop knowledge of the real estate industry and Billie Bauer & Co. services through training and ongoing industry involvement.
• Any other job duties as deemed necessary by management.
• Sales experience required.
• Associates degree preferred.
• A minimum of one year prior phone sales experience working in a high volume outbound call environment is preferred.
• Ability to communicate professionally by phone, face-to-face, and in writing. Extremely strong phone skills in setting listing/buyer appointments.
• Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
• Sales aptitude. Ability to question, listen, and comprehend prospects' needs. Ability to quickly develop rapport.
• Competence in the use of a personal computer, a variety of business software (Microsoft Office products), and the internet.
• Experience with Top Producer is a plus.
• Full-Time M-F 9 AM to 5 PM
• Complete the survey that will follow in an email, to have your resume reviewed.
Billie Bauer & Co. was founded on a firm commitment to provide superior service so that clients recommend us to family and friends, realtors want to work with us, team members are proud to be in business with us and people are inspired to achieve what they thought was unreachable.
Our team is up 181% in the last 5 years and we sell a home every 3 days. We are an expanding team, currently comprised of 6 team members and growing every quarter! Our 2018 goal is to hit it out of the park with over 105 closed units and $28M in sales.