Keller Williams Impact Group
We are searching for a Director of Growth and Sales to help our growing company!
This is a full-time position that is perfect for an energetic, enthusiastic, and outgoing individual. They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. They are relational, are natural leaders, embrace succeeding through others, and enjoy the challenges of building a team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales with a background or experience in residential real estate (preferred but not required). They are dynamic, influential, and highly intelligent. They love recruiting others to a mission, growing, and consulting and training.
- Expected 1st year earnings: $100,00 - $125,000+. This is made up of a salary and bonus structure. There is no limitation on your earning potential
- Recruit top sales talent to exceed the company’s weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales quotas. – (interview, select, hire, and onboard into productivity)
- Lead Generation/Recruiting for current Real Estate Agents – to join Keller Williams
Sales KPIs (Key Performance Indicators):
- Drive Growth - Ensure all growth goals are being exceeded by conducting daily recruiting and business development appointments
- Lead management - Review and report daily lead generation activity, as well as set follow-up tasks. Lead generate alongside Sales Associates
- Collaborate daily with the leadership team to ensure standards and expectations of the company and current sales associates are being met
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Two years of work experience in real estate recruiting or inside sales
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have a college degree
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
$120,000+ First Year Earnings
About Keller Williams Impact Group
One of the fastest-growing Keller Williams offices in Tampa FL has an amazing opportunity for a Team Leader/CEO! This is a Full-Time position for an energetic, enthusiastic, and “non-selling" Team Leader. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success as a leader and will be well-versed in KW systems and business models (this is not a requirement). Relocation to the Tampa, FL market is required and okay if needed.