The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., PLs) and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
- Consult the top 20 percent of associates to increase productivity and retention
- Share company value/opportunities with recruits
- Manage the administrative team while hiring, training, consulting, and holding them accountable
- Meets or exceeds goals set for appointments, recruits and profitability
- Oversee market research to remain competitive
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Computer and MLS experience
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Core Properties
Core Properties is a fast-paced Real Estate company that is growing! We have many years of experience investing in real estate in St. Louis. We purchase real estate in any condition and have the team and resources in place to improve the most distressed properties.