Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
With more than two decades of growth, a staff of friendly people and a leadership team made up of industry experts, it’s no wonder PRMI was named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For by National Mortgage News.
The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with branch managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and assists management in selecting qualified candidates.
- Exercises discretion in matching candidates with appropriate departments.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other partners.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative. * Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail and ensure accuracy when working with data and reports
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel
- Ability to work independently and function as a member of a team
About Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. (PRMI) is a nationwide, independent, full-service residential mortgage banker with over 280 branches in 49 states.
Our creative business model has provided decades of stable success, and in 2019 alone, we funded over $6.3 billion in loans and helped people all over the country reach their home financing goals. We believe in providing strong futures for our customers, our referral partners, and our team members.
If you’re looking for a company that feels like a family, make PRMI your new home. When Loan Officers join PRMI, they stay. In fact, the average tenure here is at least eight years. As part of PRMI, you’ll have the freedom you need to grow and thrive independently. Succeed on your own terms in your own way.