Our Recruiters are expected to provide the highest level of client and candidate service to all involved in the recruitment process while meeting yearly performance goals. They are responsible for recruiting qualified candidates in order to ensure client satisfaction. The position requires strong selling, customer service, and vocational skills in order to maximize yield ratios, client experience, and candidate opportunity.
- Pre-qualify and counsel candidates prior to and during the recruitment process.
- Maintain communication with the candidate throughout the recruitment process as well as being available on weekends to support them in their career-seeking efforts.
- Notify candidates of client decisions and review any alternative courses of action if required. Remain knowledgeable about all open job requisitions as well as the client company and industry trends in order to provide accurate information to the candidate.
- Utilize and master several recruitment and sourcing technologies to ensure complete market coverage.
- Comply with all Federal and State regulations concerning the proper recruitment, hiring, and rejection of a candidate to include accurate and timely feedback to the client and candidate.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business related field
- 3-5 years of Sales or Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and social skills.
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision.
- Deep understanding of relationship building techniques.
- Skilled at time management.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement.
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Cava Companies
Cava Companies is a local leader in the residential real estate industry and residential rental management business. We are a medium-sized business consisting of top-producing friendly and positive people. Our senior management and staff have extensive experience in real estate development, finance, economic development, project management, leasing, and property management. We have in-depth knowledge of the Richmond market, contacts, and the growth trend of this great city.
The first part of the process with us is to complete the following quiz. It is very quick and will put you ahead of the other applicants if you complete this upfront: