We are seeking a Recruiter to acquire new talent for successful real estate agents and brokers nationwide. We need a team of highly specialized and talented professionals who can keep pace with current growth and create new opportunities for the company. Our Recruiter must have experience working in the Real Estate Industry. The successful candidate will have a keen eye when reviewing resumes and conducting interviews. We are looking for an individual with a burning desire to HUNT and recruit top-level talent across the United States. We seek at least 2–3 years of recruiting and/or real estate experience.
Colleagues say this about you…
- You have a need to influence others. You prove this by demonstrating your influence by successfully recruiting top performers. Again, and again.
- You are a natural leader who embraces succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership and building a team. You actively model the skills needed for your team to succeed.
- You possess a track record of relationships that foster efficiency, partnership, and mentorship. You excel equally in relationships with talent at all stages of their career. You inspire the best and you train the emerging. You hold people accountable.
- You view learning as the foundation of your action plan.
- Set and meet goals for appointments, gross and net recruits and profitability
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Give regular presentations on the success of recruiting tactics
- Identify new talent
- Post jobs to generate candidate interest
- Review and analyze resumes
- Conduct and review behavioral assessments
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact candidates personally
- Interview potential candidates using our recruiting process
- Introduce new hires to the company and training process
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Experience in the Real Estate industry
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Technologically competent in Microsoft Office programs
- Recruiting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective negotiating skills
- Extensive knowledge of computer systems and technology
- Familiarity with online job hunting websites
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry a plus
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
$60,000 - 80,000 total compensation with base + bonuses
Your Leverage Services is a Transaction Management concierge service servicing the greater Tampa Bay area Real Estate Industry. Providing Listing and Transaction coordination, marketing, and client care to leverage agent’s businesses.