ATA Loss Consulting
Our Team of A Players seeks an experienced and enthusiastic recruiter who can oversee staffing needs and help find, attract, and retain top talent. The preferred candidate should have 3 years of recruitment experience, top-grading knowledge, and stellar communication skills. If you have a strong track record of favorable placements and a passion for outreaching top talent, we’ve got a spot for you. Please apply today!
- Maximize outreach methods to job seekers, such as social media, LinkedIn, job fairs, job boards, seeking referrals, and high volume cold calling
- Manage the full lifecycle recruiting process (candidate sourcing, screening, qualification evaluation, interviewing, negotiating offers, and follow up) to facilitate the hire of qualified candidates
- Create candidate search opportunities through multiple channels like service organizations, networking groups, and college
- Record detailed and accurate communication records in the applicant tracking system
- Maintain an expanding pipeline of top talent relationships and keep in contact with potential candidates that may be a future match for open positions
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine hiring needs, and implement a recruiting process
- Up-to-date knowledge of human resource policies and guidelines, employment law, and recruitment best practices are vital
- Possess excellent communication, time management, and relationship-building skills
- Familiarity with CRM / applicant tracking systems, MS Office, Google Suite, and social media tools
• At least 3 years of experience in recruiting and talent acquisition
About ATA Loss Consulting
Since its inception, ATA Loss Consulting has stood out as a thought leader in the claims consulting space. Having combined decades of experience, our team of experts brings to the table a depth of knowledge and a passion for getting the job done right.
When natural disasters strike, often without warning, ATA Loss Consulting is here to assist clients with the aftermath of investigations, estimates, and resolution of claims in your client's favor.