Marshall Reddick Real Estate
No phone calls from recruiters or employment agencies. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers. All candidates must apply directly.
We are in need of a talent-seeking and mission-driven individual with a high sense of urgency. This role will be responsible for Talent Acquisition at Marshall Reddick. The ideal candidate has an innate ability to connect with others and has an advanced understanding of full-cycle recruitment strategies. You will be a part of a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, respected, and valued. You must be able to manage a high-volume workload and call ability.
Annual Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000 + Commission
- Review applications, hold phone screenings, and schedule interviews for hiring managers.
- Produce reports weekly for hiring managers on role statuses.
- Post and maintain job ads on Applicant Tracking System.
- Complete the offer from verbal offer to salary negotiations to written offer and acceptance.
- Work with People Operations Manager to ensure the onboarding of employees is successful.
- Remain in frequent communication with the People Operations Manager and Director of Operations regarding position status and onboarding details.
- Work with hiring managers on creating job descriptions for new roles.
- Work with People Operations Manager to obtain up-to-date descriptions for replacement roles.
- Minimum 3 years experience in hiring and recruiting.
- Real estate industry experience preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter, Staffing or Talent Acquisition.
- Experience within ATS software, WizeHire a plus.
- Skilled in negotiations and sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- High level of urgency.
- Company Sponsored Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) with matching
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off - Vacation and Sick time
- Real estate investing bonuses
- & more
$65,000 - $75,000 + commission
About Marshall Reddick Real Estate
Here at Marshall Reddick Real Estate, we enjoy working hard in a fast-paced, software-centered, fun, and rapidly changing real estate environment. We are a full-service residential real estate brokerage, property manager, private money lender, and investment fund manager. We have 150+ employees across 7 offices in CA, TX, FL, and TN. Founded in 1979 with new ownership in 2014, we are dedicated to creating transparent and consistent quality results.