Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Put steps in place to scale the recruiting process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Look for new agents in our area and recruit them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Must have a college degree
- Familiar with online job posting tools
$100,000 at plan
About Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Homearly is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey: we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment. More personally, Homearly is a place where I can watch young leaders develop and flourish in a culture where they love to work and advance their careers in ways they can’t imagine. We are a flexible, versatile group that welcomes new members with appreciation—and to me, that means the world.
We take great pride in our Homearly culture. It is the collective personality of the team that sets us apart, defines who we are, and shapes what we aspire to be.