Active Dental - Collins St Dental
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional Recruiter to be the face of our business to our future staff members. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for high-volume
- Build meaningful connections with candidates and hiring managers to provide a 5-star hiring experience
- Identify sourcing platforms and methods to attract a diverse talent pool
- Oversee direct sourcing via social media, networking, job postings, cold calls, etc.
- Conduct candidate reference checks striving to raise our hiring bar with each new recruit
- Work closely with the Ops team to identify top needs in order to source strong talent
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of the hiring cycle while regularly communicating status and results
- Consistently maintain professionalism and confidentiality with candidates and business partners
- Oversee new hire onboarding process including generating offer letters and conducting background checks
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA degree or 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- 1+ years of full-cycle contact center recruiting experience with a proven talent acquisition track record and verifiable history of onboarding successful, high-volume teams.
- Must be comfortable adapting to rapidly shifting goals, and willing to solve a variety of challenges.
- Proven recruiting methods and strategies that will impact the business and help scale with rapid growth.
- Experience and knowledge of recruiting resources including social media recruiting.
- Strong computer and internet proficiency in a technology-driven environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, and comfortability and ease in presenting information to a group.
- Exceptional ability to communicate in English.
- The position may require some travel.
$15 - $20 hourly
About Active Dental - Collins St Dental
Active Dental Core Values
At Active Dental, we pride ourselves on upholding these core values in everything we do:
A - Accountability
C – Communication
T – Teamwork
I – Innovative
V – Vision
E – Empathy
+ - Positivity
The Active Dental team strives to exemplify these core values and the next team member will be expected to as well.
Your role will be vitally important to keeping our practice running smoothly & maintaining our valued patients in the highest level of dental health. As you are excited by these extraordinary opportunities…we look forward to hearing from you very soon!
Want to learn more about Active Dental and our locations? Check out our website at ActiveDentalDFW.com