One of the fastest-growing and leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing and industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial and educational facilities are actively searching for a Bilingual Recruiter for a fast-paced facility located 20 minutes from Harrisburg, PA.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in administrative duties and recruiting. This person will need to be energetic with strong attention to detail and a strong desire to excel.
The Recruiter sources, screens, interviews, and on-boards candidates according to client needs and established procedures. Having prior recruiting experience is preferred.
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction possible.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client’s needs and output requirements.
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations.
- Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the hiring industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions.
- 1 to 3 years of business experience with a minimum of 1 in either recruiting.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Must be Fluent in English/Spanish.
$16 per hour
About IHNB Services
We are an enterprise operating in 32 states and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.