As a Recruiter for multiple sites, you will be responsible for all aspects of the client's contingent workforce, to include business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the contingent employees. Having prior recruiting experience in manufacturing, light industrial, logistics, or distribution worker skill sets is preferred.
We are looking for a creative, energetic individual that has a "Whatever It Takes" attitude in fulfilling their job.
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirement.
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent.
- Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts.
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations.
- Build strong relationships through in person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the on-site client.
- Have the ability and knowledge to make the best match for the client and the talent.
- Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions.
- Three to five years of business experience with a minimum of 2 in either recruiting or staffing.
- Manufacturing and interviewing/recruiting experience is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client's organization.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office 365 and Outlook.
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver expectations.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- 401K with company match
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- All candidates will be required to complete an online assessment and pass background check and drug test
$40,000 - $45,000 salary based on qualifications
About IH Services
IH Services is a $175 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continues to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.