Mobility Rehabilitation Inc
We are looking for a dedicated Recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. The responsibilities of a Recruiter designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews.
A successful Recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs. A good Recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing phone screenings.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Ensure all screening, hiring and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- 2 years of recruiting experience.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
About Mobility Rehabilitation Inc
Mobility Rehabilitation is a rapidly growing and established healthcare company providing in-home therapy.