We’re in search of a highly-motivated, people-friendly, organized human resources manager to lead our HR department. You will oversee all aspects of employee relations including recruiting, onboarding, and training, play a key role in strategic planning and business administration, and ensure we are in compliance with the most recent employment laws. Ideal candidates are natural leaders, decision-makers, and team players.
- Manage human resources programs including employee benefits, training, and company evaluation and compensation
- Hold exit interviews with employees and record their feedback to optimize our policies and procedures
- Help shape decision-making through data-driven recommendations on strategic planning, business administration, and the annual budget
- Optimize and enforce personnel policies and procedures
- Recruit, interview, onboard, and train qualified candidates who would be assets to our organization
- Hold Job Fairs/Open Houses to enhance the hiring experience of our applicants and ensure new hires go to the on-boarding process.
- Possess an SHRM certification or certification from a similar institute
- Excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years of experience as an HR manager, upper-level HR generalist or in a senior position in HR management
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, HR management or related major
About Nation Security
Nation Security is a top security service provider. We have capabilities and logistics to service Residential Communities and Condominiums, Construction Development Sites, and more. Nation Security provides many options in the selection of personnel, customized training, and equipment, competently managed by over 75 Years of Security experience. Our security professionals bring the expertise required to develop true and integrated security solutions. All operations are conducted by top professional security agents and expert investigators.