Lovera Realty is seeking an Agent Recruiter located in the Orange County, FL area. This
position plays a key role in bringing real estate professionals into our successful organization. The Director of HR will engage with Real Estate professionals both new and experienced demonstrating to them how we can take their business to the next level. The position requires a real “sales” pro with exceptional, proven telephone prospecting skills, impeccable follow-up and great customer service.
- Outbound and inbound agent recruiting efforts, both cold and warm.
- Contact potential real estate agents to communicate the benefits of joining our team; articulate value proposition, and compensation plans when appropriate.
- Use multiple sourcing tools to target agents to contact as well as build and manage candidate pipeline.
- Schedule potential agent recruitment appointments with Sales Managers and maintain recruiting records as needed.
- Pre-interview over phone and/or in person to qualify candidates to present to Sales Manager.
- Gather competitive intelligence on competing companies to better understand how to sell the Lovera Realty value proposition.
- Strategically partner with Sales Managers to recruit, schedule appointments, interview and provide candidate information. Offer input into hiring candidates and making at times hiring decisions.
- Work as a team to achieve recruiting metrics.
- Excellent computer skills including experience with a CRM system or database to build and maintain pipeline.
- Ability to make at least 40 cold calls a day.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently supporting a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Real estate experience preferred but not required.
$14/hr + Bonus
About Lovera Realty
Lovera Realty is a vibrant and energetic brokerage that has much to offer residents and visitors alike. Lovera has positioned itself in the TOP 6% of real estate brokerages in volume and units sold in central Florida. Lovera is taking new heights and looking for motivated individuals to help build Florida's new top real estate brokerage.