Delray Personal Injury Law
We need a part-time experienced Records Manager to join our team and work directly with the owners and attorneys to support the team and help our clients.
We want to be known for helping our clients get money from at-fault parties so they can concentrate on getting healthy again. We need a Records Manager who can hit the ground running.
This position will be responsible for important work, including:
- Requesting medical and other records with proper authorizations
- Following up on those requests until they are fulfilled
- Scanning in all records that come in paper
- Using Acrobat to create bookmarks for records and bates stamping using a worksheet
- Entering data into the practice management system with correct information.
If the statements below appeal to you, then you may be our next Records Manager!
- You are amazingly persistent with a sickening degree of attention to detail
- You are very good with Adobe, calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and the internet
- You smile when you answer the phone
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly
- You have a growth mindset
- The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal hand-holding
- This is a part-time job where you are expected to manage a caseload, so you absolutely must be able to work in the office. This may lead to full-time employment. During the first 30 days of employment, the pay will be $15/hour, with opportunities for an increase after that. There is an opportunity for bonus compensation for those who can demonstrate their profitability.
- Prepare a cover letter with no more than one paragraph and a closing sentence. In the first paragraph explain what you believe are the 3 most important qualities needed in someone who works with records and why you believe they are the most important qualities. In the second paragraph, explain why you applied to this particular ad. As a closing sentence please write, “I have read the instructions contained in the job posting and have followed the instructions.”
- The “Re” section of the cover letter should your last name (all caps), followed by the position you are applying for in lower case, followed by one word that you would use to describe yourself in all caps. [For example SMITH paralegal AWESOME]
- We look forward to reviewing your application. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH THIS SYSTEM AND THAT DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. NO ATTORNEYS OR LAW SCHOOL GRADUATES SHOULD APPLY.
$15 per hour