Rob Levine & Associates
We are hiring for our Records Department. This is an entry-level position in which you must show great attention to detail, and possess strong phone and computer skills. The position requires a heavy emphasis on the phone with medical providers, great organizational skills are a must! We are seeking bilingual (Spanish and English) speakers. The company will provide in-depth training to the right candidates. We are here to help you succeed, and will reward you as you grow within our team.
- Requesting and collecting medical records and bills from health care providers, such as a Physician’s office or hospital
- Following up on the request sent weekly. Once received performing data entry services to place the relevant information in a secure database
- Manage large amounts of incoming and outbound calls. Identify and assess customers' needs to archive satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication. Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits: follow up to ensure resolution. Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Great grammar and speaking skills
- Would be nice medical record review experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interpret data
- Please send your resume in English
S/. 3,000 soles
About Rob Levine & Associates
It takes a strong, exceptional team to help make sure people get the justice they deserve. Rob Levine & Associates, a local law firm specializing in Personal Injury, Social Security Disability and VA Disability, is growing and we want you to be a part of our success! We pride ourselves on our reputation for being dependable and trustworthy for both our clients and our employees.