Rob Levine & Associates
We’re seeking a positive, personable customer service representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
Salary: 2,500,000 COP
- Utilize scripts to handle difficult customer situations and bring them higher up, if necessary
- Reply to incoming calls from customers including products and service questions, general information, and complaints
- Record customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our company
- Resolve customer complaints in a friendly and timely manner to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- Requesting and collecting medical records and bills from health care providers, such as a Physician’s office or hospital.
- Following up on the request sent weekly. Once received performing data entry services to place the relevant information in a secure database.
- Manage large amounts of incoming and outbound calls. Identify and assess customers' needs to archive satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication. Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits: follow up to ensure resolution. Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Experience working in a customer-oriented atmosphere
About Rob Levine & Associates
It takes a strong, exceptional team to help make sure people get the justice they deserve. Rob Levine & Associates, a local law firm specializing in Personal Injury, Social Security Disability and VA Disability, is growing and we want you to be a part of our success! We pride ourselves on our reputation for being dependable and trustworthy for both our clients and our employees.