We are seeking a talented, growth based individual for the Director of First Impressions (DOFI) role in a growing office. The DOFI has a crucial position in the public relations and marketing of the business and reflects upon the entire company.
- The ideal candidate is positive, outgoing, learning based, a strong communicator, detail oriented, tech savvy and proficient with technology, including Microsoft Office.
- The DOFI is the face of our Market Center, welcoming agents and clients with a warm and genuine smile. The DOFI will direct guests appropriately; notifying agents and staff of arrival, answer phones, direct calls to agents within the Market Center. The DOFI is also responsible for data input of listing and sales data for agent in a fast paced and highly productive office.
- The DOFI is a critical part of the leadership team, and will have opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Graphic design and marketing experience a plus.
This job will require someone who can work in a dynamic, high paced, highly productive environment who is willing to work manage changing priorities on a daily basis based on the changing needs in the real estate market and the division. This position is for someone who is detailed and has a high level of experience. This person should know how to be fun and productive at the same time. The workplace is business casual. The hours for this position will most like be a flexible schedule but full time.
- Paid vacation
- Health benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Cool work environment with awesome people.
- Medical Benefits after 90 days
- Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm
The DOFI Job Duties include:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Setup training room for daily events
- Maintains the phone and email system; answering phones on the second ring
- Maintains continuity within the Market Center by building relationships with agents and being a culture leader
- Manage Social Media accounts
- Assisting with communication and service of agents in a fast growing office
- Creating Market Center notifications and distributing them via email
- Assisting Market Center Leadership with long term vision and operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to manage, organize, and execute events and multiple projects
- Social Media savvy
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly demeanor
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher
- Technology skills relating to office copy and communication systems as well as computer, projector, and technology set up for meetings and classes
- Strong training skills
- Effective listening skills
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.